I’ve been out of the music loop for a bit and I realized that life without music can be pretty damn boring and uninspired. Here’s some music things and other things I’m looking forward to in the coming months….
- Bon Iver in September
- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah August 10th behind my apartment at The Independent
- Lykke Li and First Aid Kit (yeeehaw!)
- Treasure Island Day 2
- Cotogna tomorrow
- Party for this guy on Saturday
- Getting my work out back on after a year+ of not doing that. Joining here.
- Reunion with Christa (in from China), Celeste (in from Denver), Heather (in from SLC) and Molly (in from Los Angeles)
- Parents in town
- Crazy Stupid Love Fri-dizzle
- Dog-sitting the famous Bo Berbena
- Savannah and Charleston in 33 days
This Clap Your Hands Say Yeah song is one of my favorite songs of all time.
p.s. According to WordPress Notifier, this is my 800th post and that’s “Amazing!”