Alright Ratty Readers! Raton is about to get a little personal on this here blog. Thanks to my trainer Ms. Tammy Foxx ‘s suggestion, I am going to share my weight loss goal with you so that I can be more “accountable.” Sure I have told friends about my weight loss goals. Sure I have told family about my goals (or they have told me what my goal should be…hi mom!). BUT I have not told the blog world- all 3 of my faithful readers.
So basically with a gym membership (I don’t even want to admit how many times I have gone in the last year…it’s sad people) and my trainer, there aint no more f*cking around. Also, if looking fab in my wedding dress next year is not enough incentive, I don’t know what is.
I will be tracking my progress here each week and by June 25th, I hope to be down 13 lbs. 13 is my lucky number. The overall goal is to be down 20 but I want to be healthy and not crash-diet.
So this means no more of the following:
- Eating out 5 times a week
- Buying groceries and having them go bad because of the above
- Treating myself (it’s not a treat if it’s every other day)
- Diet Cokes
- Convenient snacks in the work kitchen (no mas Cheezits!)
- Drinking too much
- Burritos on the weekly
- Indulging my sauce addiction- no you do not need ranch with pizza
- Using San Francisco and city-living as an excuse
And more of the following:
- Exercising at least 4 times a week
- Walk breaks during the work day
- Eating vegetables and fruit regularly
- Drinking LOTS of water
- Cooking regularly
- Home work-outs
- Working out in the morning